Friday, February 10, 2006

Daddy's Girl

As you can see, Jocelynne and Daddy love to sleep late when they can. (Mom usually does too, but she went to work the morning this picture was taken). Jocelynne will sleep longer if she's being cuddled, and it's no big sacrifice to feel such a cute bundle of warmth against one's side for the duration of the night.

She's starting to such her thumb rather regularly now. Aunt Emmy will need to pay for her orthodontic bills. She's also just started a weird habit - she'll suck in her lips. The top and bottom lip will just disappear. She'll look at me with those big eyes and no lips and I can't help but laugh.

I've continued my endeavors with the rice cereal. Although it seems like she enjoys it when I place the warm cereal in her mouth, she still pushes it right back out again. Seeing as it's so messy an activity, we only attempt it about twice a week.

I've started filling in at the midwifery clinic in Orem and love my job. Landon says that he won't take Jocelynne with him to school anymore ("NEVER AGAIN!" are his actual words). Apparently she had a blow-out right after he got her to school (and subsequently went naked except for a hat and a pair of socks the rest of the day, as Landon couldn't find the extra outfit I'd put in the diaper bag), and then she felt she needed more attention than she was receiving during classes. I agreed that Jocelynne's short BYU career was over.

1 comment:

Aunt Buck said...

where's the hat???