


Pictures: On her new rocking horse; Tough Cowgirl; Using electronics with Dad.
Jocelynne has started to become emotionally demonstrative over the past week. When she's upset, her furrowed brow and pursed lips are now accompanied by pounding the floor or the wall (or me, if I'm too near) with her little hands. I've even seen her throw herself on the ground and roll over a couple of times. I thought all of this would be closer to the terrible twos. She still hasn't expanded her vocabulary. Whenever I ask her to say "Mama" she says, "Papa!". She's learning how to give kisses, and it's quite cute to be on the receiving end of one of these slobbery ventures (I'm trying to teach her to shut her mouth and purse her lips intead of giving open-mouth slimers).
Landon's off to scouts now and I'm going visiting teaching. It's hard to get out of the house nowadays for me, between my fatigue and nausea. Landon has been extremely helpful with changing Jocelynne's poopy diapers so I don't vomit. I'm looking forward to going to the Joneses next week. I know I'll be able to pawn Jocelynne off on her loving Nona so I can take luxurious naps.
