Friday, March 06, 2009

At last -- Pictures!





Pictures: Grandma gives Tristan his first bath; Sweet Baby Tristan; Bad tree! :)

Tristan continues to be a good-natured baby. My one complaint is that most of his awake and alert time occurs between the hours of midnight and 3 AM. That's when he loves to be held and cuddled. After that, however, he sleeps for hours at a time. He has gained 11 ounces since birth and 1/4 inch in length. He's also sprouted a fair crop of pimples on his face -- a foreshadowing of his teenage years, I guess. We'll start saving up for the Accutane treatments now.

Grandma and Nona are both here this weekend, doing all of the chores and spoiling the kids. It's wonderful! They went on a shopping spree this morning while I took a nap. I think the grandkids wore them out -- Nona and Grandma are the ones sleeping now.

2 comments:

joni said...

Holy cow- that labor story is crazy! It almost makes me glad that I have had c-sections. (I said almost- I completly realize that they totally suck. I am just trying to make myself feel better!)Tristan is super cute. With his hair spiked up he looks just like his daddy! Congrats!

Carrie Medford said...

Are all your kids born with tons of hair? My first two were, and they must have taken it all because Nora was born with next to nothing! And you've gotta love baby acne!