



Check out the full listing at http://utahrealestate.com/885919
The kids and I are enjoying a relaxing stay at Grandma and Grandpa Williford's house after our maniacal month of getting the house ready to sell. The girls have taken over the house with their toys and runaway Play-doh. As I've told my mom, "Better your house than mine!" They're enjoying the cherry tree and the kiddie pool in the backyard along with the whole new collection of DVDs here.
While playing on the bed the other night, Grandpa accidentally poked Joss in the eye with his thumb. After whining to me about it, she marched back into Grandpa's room and said, "I'm a sad little bird because you poked me in the eye." Grandpa responded with a smile, "I'm glad I didn't poke your eye out." "No!" Joss cried, "You poked it IN!"
Another Jossism occurred when Grandpa was staying in our guest room downstairs, which had cardboard from an old box in the window so Landon could sleep in a dark room during the day. "What's that?" Grandpa asked. Joss looked at it and replied, "A window box."

1 comment:
I love the windows in the bedroom! It looks huge!
Post a Comment