


Pictures: Nottoway Plantation; Uncle Mario and Joss; Chloe Close-Up
So I realize that I haven't been consistently getting dressed for the day, as pajamas are much more comfy to be in at home. But I didn't realize how bad it was until a few weeks ago. As I was putting on some pants in the morning, Jocelynne asked, "Mom, where are we going?"
Joss and Chloe enjoy eating corndogs. When they get through the cornmeal batter and see the hotdog, they shout out, "Surprise!" Tristan is still smiley and giggly. His newest favorite activity (well, besides biting) is switching the power off on our power strip that runs the computer and printer. He also likes trying to swing by the chains hanging down from the cuckoo clock.

1 comment:
I saw the picture of the plantation and became homesick (of sorts) for the South. I miss the plantations, Spanish moss, swamps, alligators, and most of all the warmth. You're kids are cute!
Post a Comment