Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lots of pictures!











Photos: Family photo; Story time with Nonna; Logan with Daddy after church, where he was blessed today; Chloe with her Tangled birthday cake; Nonna holding her new grandson; Little Dancers; Grandma with her new grandson; Landon multi-tasks, holding Logan and catching a nap; Angel Girl

The primary kids sang "Pioneer Children" today in Sacrament meeting. I was expecting Chloe to belt it out like she did during their Mother's Day performance, but instead she stood up there and silently made faces at us. I saw some snickering out in the congregation.

Tristan has been a little needy lately and wants to be held a lot. The first time he saw Logan nursing he climbed into my lap and pointed at what he wanted. Fortunately, he got over that and holds no resentment towards Logan. All of the kids smother the baby with affection. And "smother" is exactly the right word.

Jocelynne misses school, I think. She's excited for the move to Costa Rica but doesn't like seeing all of her things packed up for storage. One of the things that's coming to my attention this summer in regards to Joss is her remarkable memory. She can recall details that I have a hard time remembering: names, events, even what someone was wearing. So I don't think I'll get away with having any of her things "disappear" when we get them out of storage.

Nonna is leaving this Wednesday and Landon leaves the day before her. I'm already starting to panic.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Amanda! Shauna Hemenway here. I found your blog from EmmaLee Robinson's. Did I read correctly that you're moving to Costa Rica? You crazy cats. Congrats on your fourth kiddo! joss looks like a mini you with her beautiful big eyes and dark hair. Hope everything is going well for you!