Sunday, May 21, 2006

Miss Piggy




Top picture: Mophead
Bottom picture: Bright eyes

Jocelynne loves food. Whenever she sees anybody eating she promptly spits out her pacifier and begs. The only foods she seems to dislike are greenbeans, prunes, peaches and plums. She also loves to "walk." Someone holds her hands and she puts one foot in front of the other in an inebriated manner. She has mastered the art of crawling and sometimes follows me around the house on her hands and knees. One of the funniest faces she made this week was when I gave her some of my water. It was a hot day and I grabbed my water bottle from the fridge and started to drink. Of course she begged for some. So I gave her a small sip, not realizing she has never drunk anything that was cold before. She teared up, gagged, and spit the offensive liquid out.

Landon went on a birding excursion this last weekend and got to visit Antelope Island in the Salt Lake. He was on horseback and ran into a herd of buffalo while there. I worked a least a few hours every work day last week at the office because a midwife was out with the shingles. I'm glad I get to be home with Jocelynne this week to watch her funny antics.