Sunday, January 28, 2007

Baby in a Box




Pictures: Joss, RN; Where's Jocelynne?; Robo-hand.

Jocelynne pulled a box out of the recycling can this week and then entertained herself for the good part of an hour by trying to squeeze into it. Besides pulling things out of the trash, she's also delighted by throwing toys and household items into it. We're missing a remote controller to the receiver, and we're wondering if it's in the city dump. Her other joys include making monkey sounds and playing the "Oui/No" game. For "Oui" she nodds her head agreeably. Then when we say "no", she furrows her brows and shakes her head back and forth in a serious manner.

Landon had drill this weekend. He recently got home and is now playing with Joss on the floor. They like to roughhouse until Jocelynne giggles and squeals. I've been feeling better lately (haven't thrown-up in a couple of weeks). I'll be 15 weeks along tomorrow which means that I can now go to the mall and pay to get a gender-only ultrasound for about $75. Hmmm. It's so tempting, but I'll probably just wait 5 more weeks for a more thorough sonogram.