Sunday, October 05, 2008

Autumn



Pictures: Cuddle Bugs; Snack Time

The autumn is beautiful here. The mountains are red, the air is crisp, and pumpkins are peppering porches. The only thing I don't like about autumn is that it leads to winter.

Aunt Sari and Grandma visited this weekend. Although the two days they were here were a whirlwind of wedding dress shopping, we did get to visit with them occasionally. Mom bathed Joss and even cleaned up a brown pie Chloe made on the kitchen floor after figuring out how to doff her diaper. Sari was afraid to hold the baby after that.

Death Star (what Landon has named the newest baby Jones) stays busy tickling my insides. The bigger he/she gets, the more my uterus pinches my sciatic nerve so that I sometimes collapse because my legs won't work. I may need a walker by the end of this pregnancy!

Although the week started out rocky, it ended well with a visit from family and an uplifting General Conference. I loved all of the messages of hope from the apostles.

Video: "Two Monkeys Dancing"

No comments: