Picture: Twins
Our ultrasound is on Tuesday! We're excited to see the little acrobat inside of me. Landon and I agree it'd be a good time to add a boy to the family, but I feel like it's a girl. We'll see. Three girls would be fabulous, too. I'm the third girl in my family and that turned out well. :)
Our furnace isn't functioning, which has given us a greater appreciation for the pioneers. I've warned Joss that she can't pee the bed or she may wake up frozen to the mattress. :) It has sprinkled snow today and yesterday, but nothing has stayed on the ground.

2 comments:
Loved the dancing video. Your girls are so cute! I hope your next is a boy just to see what it would look like!! And did I actually read that Sara is getting married?!
So what are the results? Another girl? or a boy for new experiences?
Post a Comment