Sunday, November 09, 2008



Pictures: Wild Child; Momma's Girls; Peekaboo around Rocking Chair

While we (Joss, Chloe and I) were watching Super-readers this last week, a letter popped up on the TV screen. A voice prompted, "Do you know what letter this is?" And then Chloe smiled and said, "I"! Probably a total coincidence (and yes, she was right), but I'd rather believe that she's a budding genius.

Jocelynne has been a nudist for several months now. She strips all of her clothes off to go to the bathroom, and then leaves them off for as long as I'll allow her. She also removes her pajamas in the middle of the night and then wakes up cold. The other day she refused to put her panties back on after using the toilet, and I was too exhausted to find them and force her into them. After a while, she called out, "Mommy, there's a spider!" "Uh-oh," I replied, "It might bite your bum if you're not wearing panties." It worked! She had them on in a flash.

Landon has been busy applying to professors who might be interested on taking him on as a PhD student. Schools we're currently considering (because the professors there are considering us) include Oregon State University, Rice University, University of Oklahoma, North Carolina State University, University of Louisiana - Lafayette, and University of Virginia. Our first choice is Oregon, but they don't have enough funding for us yet.

No comments: