Thursday, March 25, 2010


No diaper and pajamas were going to stop Tristan from joining his sisters.


Tough guy.


Backyard fun.


Pink princess.


Joss and Chloe modeling hair bows for my friend's business.

Last night in the tub (after Tristan jumped in with his clothes on), Jocelynne started predicting the future. "Chloe, when you grow up you're going to be . . . a circle!" Chloe replied excitedly, "I'm going to be a shape!" "Yes," said Joss, "a circle shape. And Tristan is going to be a fridge man." I hope she wasn't inspired.

Landon is going on a birding trip through Texas and Mexico in a few weeks. To make up for leaving me alone with the three toddlers, he has given me two “mommy weekends”, which just means he lets me read and rest while he changes diapers and plays with the kids. After this last weekend he exclaimed exhaustedly, “That’s such hard work.” Then he added ironically, “I don’t think you even understand how difficult it is to take care of the kids all day. I can't wait to go back to school on Monday!” We had a good laugh about that.

I started giving piano lessons this week. I hope my students practice more than I did.

No comments: