Photos: Tristan's 2!; Girls in their Nonna outfits; Potty training and reading tourist brochure; Chloe giving moral support
Tonight while I was reading "A Pocket for Corduroy" to the kids I checked their reading comprehension by asking, "Who's in the basket?" The answer was Corduroy, but Joss blurted out, "Korihor!" I guess they sound similar, but comparing the cuddly teddy-bear in overalls to an evil anti-Christ made me smile.
Mom left on Tuesday after staying with us for 2.5 weeks to nurse us back to health. She was a brave soul to risk the bronchitis virus and cook and clean for all of us for so long. She read books to the kids, bathed them, and fed them supplements while I napped and read novels. It was a lovely arrangement. She had the decency to look sad and teary-eyed when I dropped her of at the New Orleans Airport, but I suspect she would have skipped to her terminal after I drove away if she'd had any energy left. :)
Video: Exhausted Grandma playing with kids

No comments:
Post a Comment