Sunday, December 16, 2018

New Zealand Vacation


At Zealandia in Wellington.  Landon caught a glimpse of a kiwi during his night tour, and we saw some lizards and birds on our day hike.


Hobbiton, where scenes from The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit were filmed.




Nonna and David got back from their mission in Kiribati!  They brought home these cool ties for the guys.


The view from one of the homes where we stayed in New Zealand.


Geothermal pools.


Finn turned 1 on December 11th.  We gave him a pile of whipped cream and some brownie bites to celebrate.


Aunt Sari and Uncle Mark came and watched the kids while Landon, Finn and I galavanted around New Zealand.  While I was gone, Sari scrubbed the house clean, spoiled the kids, and organized my haphazard cupboards and closets.  Now I can't find my thumb tacks and my kids keep asking, "What's for dessert, Mom?"  LOL


Landon and Finn sharing their birthday brownies.


Georthermal pools.


Dane had to go to Indianapolis last Friday so they could put him under general anesthesia for his dental work (5 cavities!).  He'd been out of the O.R. for an hour when I took this picture.  I told him to smile, but this was all he could muster.  He slept all the way home and then took a long nap later.  The upside: now when I brush his teeth at night, he'll open his mouth.  Anything to avoid going back to the dentist!



Maori warrior with Finn.  He told us he has a son around the same age that weighs almost twice as much.  


Visiting Indianapolis



Sefie with Gollum.






Dane's First photo gallery, each photo having special meaning to him I guess.  He likes to take photos with my phone or iPad.


No comments: