


These pictures are from Carson Wood's baby blessing celebration. (The other baby is Gina and Brian Jenkins' son - I can't spell his name. And yes, he is younger (2 months younger?) than Jocelynne, but bigger.)
Jocelynne went to the doctor this week and found out she weighs 15 pounds 5.5 ounces and she is 25.5 inches long. She is only in the 4th percentile for weight and the 10th for height. We probably shouldn't have any boys.
Landon and I were set apart today at church, he as the young men's president (he's been doing the job at least 6 months already) and I as the relief society president. The Lord is keeping us busy!
Landon is probably going to go with the youth to the Grand Canyon in July, where they will undertake a hike that's too vertical to be fun for me. He's excited. He's also planning on a trip to Nigeria with the National Guard in the fall.
